ODPOWIEDZ
Prcot
Bywalec
Bywalec
Renault: Megane 2 3 4
Silnik: 1.5 dci

[Megane 4 1.5 dci] Instrument table

Post autor: Prcot »

Hello, colleagues sorry for writing on English but i hope that we will understand each other. First of all i came from Macedonia and i am so happy to be part of this community because i am really very big fan of Renault! I have changed more than 20 Renaults mostly whit 1.5 engine :D Currently i live in Poznan
I have problem with instrument table on my Megane 4th generation. The fuel indicator goes up and down all the time when the car is running. I bought this car with this problem thought it is nothing serious but it became big problem... i tried to solve this problem in many shops in Macedonia but without big progress. In last shop where i was it was official dealership of Renault in Bulgaria and they discovered catted wires behind instrument table. They reconnected those wires the lamp indicator for low fuel disappeared but this is stil going up and down and also buttons for board computer on the steering wheel are not working, service required always on... They are guessing that the instrument table is broken because somebody tried to ''FIX'' the km before sale.. I dont want to buy another table to see if the problem will be fixed. Do you know someone who will know to fix the problem or do you have some idea?
What i tried to fix the problem>
Changed fuel modul
Changed fuel pump
Tried to update the software but it doesn't want to connect for updating with original Can Clip diagnostic, the error was FUEL SENDER but i am not sure if the error is still there because i didn't tried to diagnose the car after my visit in Bulgaria, because after this visit the lamp for fuel is not on all the time
https://imgur.com/a/U30ExhK
And here is the massacre they found
Obrazek
after fixed wires

ODPOWIEDZ